2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport Reviews

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport Reviews. Owners of the vehicle give it 4.6 out of 5 stars. It is built for hauling (hauled my. I owned a 2000 cherokee sport from 2010 to 2019.

2000 jeep cherokee sport reviews
2000 jeep cherokee sport reviews from photosocratic.com

The manual transmission has changed from the 1997. It is built for hauling (hauled my bass boat with it), and it is built to last.

225 @ 3,000 Rpm Torque.


2000 cherokee sport 4dr 4x4 specs (horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase), mpg and pricing. Paid $4000 for it, with a fisher plow already attached. I’ve had a black 1997 soft top low doors sport,. Had around 135,000 miles when i got it.

Paid $4000 For It, With A Fisher Plow Already Attached.


Ride was a bit rough, but that's a jeep. To find out if the 2000 cherokee is the right car for you, check out the pros and cons, trims, specs and options at kelley blue book. Used it as third vehicle; It is built for hauling (hauled my bass boat with it), and it is built to last.

I Owned A 2000 Cherokee Sport From 2010 To 2019.


Have owned it for going on 5 years now. I owned a 2000 cherokee sport from 2010 to 2019. 2000 jeep cherokee sport 4.0 from north america. Had around 135,000 miles when i got it.

It Is Built For Hauling (Hauled My.


I bought my 2000 jeep cherokee sport 7 years ago and loved it! Used 2000 jeep cherokee sport suv 4d. Used it as third vehicle; I honestly have nothing bad to say about my my 2000 jeep grand cherokee laredo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barnett Chrysler Jeep Kia

Jeep Yj Springs

Hilton Head Chrysler Jeep Dodge